Class 3 English CHAPTER - 1 THE MAGIC GARDEN

CBSE Solution

Class 3 English

CHAPTER - 1

THE MAGIC GARDEN


Question :

1. Why did the flowers love the little children?

Ans :

The flowers loved the little children because they used to care for flowers. They water the flowers and dig the ground nicely.


Question :

2. Why did the birds love the children? 

Ans :

The birds loved the children because they used to bring bread for them.


Question :

3. Name five flowers growing in the magic garden. 

Ans :

 Pensy, Sunflower, Marigold, Poppy and Rose.


Question :

 4. What sounds could the children hear in the garden? 

Ans :

The children could not hear the sound of sweet songs sung by fairies.


Question :

5. Talk Time:

Ans :

I like roses.

Most roses are red.

Some are white.

Some are yellow.

Are there blue roses?

I have not seen any blue roses!


Question :

6. Which one is your favourite flower? Learn its name in English. 

Ans :

My favourite flower is lotus. That is, name in English is 'lotus".


Question :

7. Say aloud:

Ans :

Little

People

Purple

Happily

Sleepily

Proudly

Slippery

Thirsty

Pretty

Question :

8. Name two words in each petal which you see in a garden.

Ans :

Insects: Grasshopper, Butterfly

Trees: Mango, Guava

Flowers: Rose, Sunflower

Tools: Spade, Axe

Birds: Sparrow, Parrot


Question :

9. What would you like to grow in your garden? Write three sentences giving the names of the flowers that you might like to grow in your garden.

Ans :

In my garden I would like to grow: RosesIn my garden I would like to grow: Marigolds In my garden I would like to grow: Sun Flower


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post